Friday 21 March 2014

Traditional Kain Sarong

Posted by sweetoholics at 10:00
Assalamualaikum,

Sorry for the long hiatus..again..hihi...anyway, takde orang nak heran pun..lol! So, I am too busy with my working life. I am too tired and went to sleep soon I get back from work. Yes, life as an engineer is not easy (but it is not that bad either) especially when you are a female, working in guys dominated environment. But I am doing what I love, and can not imagine it any other way :)

Alright. Enough of that, my topic here is about traditional Kain Sarong. Have you ever heard of Batik Sarong Borneo or Batik Sarong Indonesia and etc? Ya, I know about kain sarong a.k.a kain batik before because my mother uses to wear it everyday, but I never thought that this kain batik can turn out to be trendy famous style nowadays..I have seen a  lot of people wearing kain sarong in a version of mermaid cut or A- cut style and also some of the ruffle style that they match perfectly with kebaya or blouse and also a plain baju kurung modern. They look pretty and sweet wearing it. Traditional looks with modern approach are never a disappointment. and I fell in love with Kain sarong this lately. Here I share some picture of it.


This black kain sarong is called batik ratna dewi, it is originally a 2 meters of kain sarong and I send it to the tailor to make a mermaid cut skirt. Yes, I love it so much. This kain sarong comes in many pattern such as peacock motif , roses motif and water lily motif. The line of the motif is made of gold color line which make it looks exclusive.

Below are others 2 meters kain sarong that I bought:

This is the water lily motif

This is batik sarong borneo of pua kumbu motif

This is also call Batik sarong borneo

and this is also call the batik sarong borneo


If you are interested to buy them, you can search on batiksarongproject on instagram. This IG sells the 2 meters fabric of batik sarong for RM35 including postage. and you can also pre-order the ready made one as in the first picture. You can order it for this coming Hari Raya..hihi.. 

The end. Good night all ^_^


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

~ Sweetoholics ~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review